Saturday, August 30, 2014

Back from the DEAD


Hey guise! I know, long time no see. But...I'm back!....TA-DA! (?) 






Well it's been a while since I last posted, let me tell you it's been a hectic year. But hopefully I'll come around again to review more horror movies ( I'm open to movie suggestions!) I'm hoping this time around to be a bit more interactive with you, anonymous reader, so please  do feel free to write me up with comments, critics, suggestions on movies you'd like me to review or things you'd like to see on this blog. I'd love to hear from you guise! I mean it!

Also, on a second note here's a little bit of promo to a fellow blogger friends page. Her name, Naelle Devannah, the woman of many wicked talents. De.lirium is her space to share her awesomeness with the rest of the world. From reviews about make-up and hair products, to accessories and unboxings of the most awesome of items, this blog of hers is also a photo journal of sorts of what's currently going on in her life. De.lirium is but a peephole into Devannahs mysterious mind and her unique eye for beauty. She's currently holding a give-away sponsored by Kawaii-Box, which is a monthly subscription box full of kawaii delights from Japan and Korea.


This would be a perfect time to visit her blog, if you're into kawaii items you just can't say no to >.>
But that aside, I highly recommend visiting this blog if only the visual buffet of artistic expression it has to offer.

So remember, comment below on things you'd like to see or movies you'd like me to review. I think it's time we rekindle this fire between us, anonymous reader. And I mean that solely in the nicest of ways and not the sleezy I-want-to-slip-you-some-roofies-and-take-you-out-back kind of ways.









                                                I swear I'm not that creepy. O.O